Who is permanent life insurance suitable for?
Permanent insurance is for individuals and families who have disposable income and are looking to solve one of the below problems in their financial plan:
- Looking for tax-advantaged accounts to accumulate their savings in. For most people, there is a limit to savings in 401K, Roth IRA, etc.
- Don’t want their entire portfolio to be subject to market volatility and are looking for an account for steady growth and principal protection.
- Looking to transfer wealth to their family in a tax-efficient manner.
- Worried about saving for long-term care.
- Looking for lifetime life insurance coverage beyond the next 20-30 years.
Ready to get your estimate?
A personalized plan for you.Continue